Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Assignment 02 : Artist Statement

MEDIA ART 3 : MMA2123
Assignment 1:
Animated Information Graphics – Informotion !
Name           : Goh Wen Shyan
ID                 : 1112701437
Artwork Title : “Life In A Week”
Artist Statement :
The first question you will ask me I Why am I choosing the Shoes as a metaphor for this artwork ? As we knew that when we going out out , we wear a pair of shoes, so I just think that animated a pair of shoes is to represent  “Outing” and “Going Out”.

The 2nd scene, which is the scene of waiting. Why waiting instead choosing other for this scene, because I just realize that actually we spend most of our time is for waiting, I arrange it to the 2nd scene is to make like a storyline for it. The leaf dropping is represent the time passing.

The 3rd scene, the social scene, the background I choose is café, because from my daily social time I spend is at café.

The 4th Scene, the club scene, the light effect is to represent the club environment match with the song.

The ending scene is going back to the introduction scene, which is the same background, just wanted to tell the audience I am going back and this is the END of the story.

The material :
After Effect CS4, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Adobe Premiere Pro CS4




No comments:

Post a Comment